Becca's Mushroom Tartlet
1 pastry puff, dethawed
2 pints mushrooms
couple handfuls of spinach
1/2 cup tomato sauce
4 small sweet peppers, sliced width-wise
grated parmasen cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute mushrooms over medium heat until soft.
- Add spinach (or other greens) and saute until warm.
- Add 1/4 cup (add more if needed) tomato sauce and remove from heat.
- Cut pastry puff dough into 3 columns.
- Roll out each column until thin.
- Cut each column into 4 squares (or semi-rectangles).
- Spray muffin tin with Pam.
- Place each square in the tin and curl edges.
- Place two spoonfuls of mushroom mixture into each square.
- Add a small dab of tomato sauce to each and top with 2 slices of sweet pepper.
- Sprinkle parmesean cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes.