4.25.2006

new hobbies for me, pt.1

so now that i'm sitting at my computer at work and not doing much else except nodding my head, applying to jobs, and scratching my a$$, i figure i need some new hobbies. for example, today i can:

1) make a map of all SF ben and jerry's for your free cone-nibbling pleasure, complete with satellite images of length of lines and size of scoopage report. note that the haight-ashbury shop is being very generous.

2) listen to the weekly potter-cast compliments of mugglenet.

3) read danny haren's blog. he loves lost. what could be better?

4) research individual health plans. determine, in the event of an emergency or freak cookie-baking incident, who is likely to screw up the least. apply.

5) rearrange all my files so my soon-to-be ex-boss can't find anything. at all. except haight street lunch menus and avery 5160 labels.

No comments: